Vol. 1 • Issue 2 • Dec 2011
Clinical Health Promotion - Research and Best Pratice for patients, staff and community. Volume 1, Issue 2, December 2011. (Full journal)
Research & Best Practice
- Editorial: Clinical Health Promotion - what does it mean?
- Bridging Intervention in Anaesthesiology: First results on treatment need, demand and utilization of an innovative psychotherapy program for surgical patients
Lange, Léonie F.; Spies, Claudia D.; Weiß-Gerlach,Edith; Neumann, Tim; Salz,Anna-Lena; Tafelski, Sascha; Hein, Jakob; Seiferth, Nina; Heinz, Andreas; Glaesmer, Heide; Brähler,Elmar; Krampe, Henning.
- Do alcohol-attributable diagnoses reflect current hazardous drinking patterns in Norwegian hospital patients?
Oppedal, Kristian; Pedersen, Bolette; Daltveit, Jan Tore; Oppedal, Lynn Merethe; Nesvåg, Sverre.
- Review: Does the amount of physical exercise before arthroplasty influence the postoperative outcome?
Nielsen, Per Rotbøll; Tønnesen, Hanne.
- New PHD Theses on Clinical Health Promotion: Patients in Court-Ordered Substance Abuse Treatment
- Lindahl, Marianne Larsson.
- International Research on a WHO-HPH Recognition Process
- WHO-HPH Autumn School 2011 in Taiwan (PoC)
- Dear HPH National/Regional Coordinators, your attention please + First HPH Member in Indonesia
- HPH participation in SEEHN Third Health Ministers Forum in Banja Luka
- TFU Launches New Campaign + HPH membership growth and activity
- Minister of Health visits WHO HPH Autumn School in Czech Republic
- Pilot testing standards on Migrant Friendly and Culturally Competent Health Care
- Acknowledgements and author instructions for submission of papers